Step by step schedule of the package showing all activities and accommodations, view it here on the web or click the link on the right to download it to your device.
Meeting Time: 10:00
Peeting place: Reception of Norwegian Mountaineering Centre (Norsk Tindesenter) in Åndalsnes.
The climb takes 3-4 hrs return.
- Small backpack
- Drinking water and Lunch
- Wind and weatherproof pants and jacket
- Mid-layers according to weather
- Buff or hat
- Protective gloves (can be bought at the mountaineering centre)
- Camera (straps required!)
- Sturdy hiking footwear (preferably with Vibram soles)
If you arrive by car, please park at the longterm parking at Viktoria- opposite the railway station - Isfjordvegen. Parking here is free.
From here it`s only 3 minutes walk to Norsk Tindesenter.