ATC provide package travels and linked travel arrangements, in accordance with the Norwegian Package Travel Act.
A package travel is a booking, which consists of a combination of at least two travel services, such as
(c) hire of transportation, including motor vehicles, and/or
(d) other tourist services.
In order to be considered a package travel, the arrangement must cover a period of 24 hours or include overnight accommodation.
Further, it is only a package travel if:
(i) it is bought in one single booking;
(ii) it is offered, sold or charged at an inclusive or total price;
(iii)it is advertised or sold as a "package" or a similar term;
(iv) it is combined after the conclusion of a contract, by which the trader gives the traveler the right to choose among a selection of different types of travel services; or
(v)it is purchased from several traders through linked online booking processes, where the traveler's name, payment details and e-mail address are transmitted from the trader with whom the first contract is concluded, to another trader or traders, and a contract with one of the latter traders is concluded no later than 24 hours after the booking for the first travel service has been confirmed.
If you buy a combination of travel services,
which consists of either (a), (b) or (c) and (d) (a tourist service), this will only be a package travel if the tourist services:
(i) constitute a significant proportion of the combination's value, advertised as, or in any other way constitute, a substantial element of the combination; or
(ii) are selected or bought before the performance of a travel service in (a), (b) or (c).
ATC also provide linked travel arrangements.
A linked travel arrangement are two travel services, as defined in (a), (b), (c) and (d), purchased for the same trip or holiday, leading to separate contracts being concluded with each individual travel service provider, if the trader:
(i) facilitates the traveler's separate choices and separate payments for each travel service during one single visit to or contact with the trader's point of sale; or
(ii) in a targeted manner facilitates the purchase of at least one additional travel service from another trader, when a contract with the other trader is concluded no later than 24 hours after the booking of the first travel service has been confirmed.
If the combination of the linked travel arrangement is made up by either (a), (b) or (c) and (d) (a tourist service), it is a linked travel arrangement only if the tourist services constitute a significant proportion of the combination's value, or are advertised as or in some other way constitute a significant element of the combination
When providing a package travel or linked travel arrangement, the Norwegian Package Travel Act applies.
In such an event, ATC will provide you with information on the main characteristics of the travel package, including:
- the destination, travel route and duration of the stay, with dates and the number of nights included in the accommodation;
- means of transport, type of transport and transport categories, places, dates and times of departure and return, places where intermediate stops are made and their duration, as well as transport connections. If the exact time is not yet determined, the trader shall inform the traveller of the approximate time of departure and return;
- the location of the accommodation, its main characteristics and, if relevant, its category pursuant to the rules of the country of destination;
- meals included;
- visits, excursions or other services that are included in the total price agreed for the travel package;
- if not apparent from the context, whether any of the travel services are provided to the traveller as part of a group, and, if so, the approximate size of the group, if this may be specified,
- whether the traveller's benefit of other tourist services depends on effective oral communication, the language in which these services will be provided in; and
- whether the trip or holiday in general is suitable for persons with reduced mobility and, upon the request of the traveller, precise information about the suitability of the trip or holiday for the traveller concerned
Further, ATC will provide you with information on
- the business name, physical address, telephone number and email address of the organizer and, if relevant, of the retailer;
- the total price of the travel package, including taxes and any additional charges, fees and other costs. If the costs cannot reasonably be calculated before the contract is concluded, the type of additional costs the traveler may still have to pay shall be specified;
- payment terms, including the amount or percentage of the price that is to be paid in advance and the payment schedule for the residual amount, or financial guarantees to be paid or provided by the traveler;
- the minimum number of persons required for the travel package to take place, and the deadline for cancelling the package if this number is not reached;
- general information on passport and visa requirements, including approximate periods to obtain a visa. Information shall also be provided about any health requirements in the country of destination;
- that the traveler, at any time prior to the start of the travel package, is entitled to cancel the trip upon payment of a reasonable fee or, if relevant, the organizer's standard fees;
- voluntary or compulsory insurance; and
- specification of the traveler's particular requirements that the organizer has accepted.
You shall be responsible for filling the booking documents with accurate information and requisite details.
Upon receiving your completed booking form and full payment, ATC shall take steps to confirm the booking in respect of the selected overnight stay(s) and/or activity(s).
The confirmation and resultant booking ticket shall upon acceptance and verification by ATC be delivered to you within 24 hours of receipt of your booking and full payment. The contract between you, ATC and the Service Provider will first exist when this confirmation is received.
Please note special terms may apply to some promotions. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions, which are shown on the certain pages of promotions.
By making a booking, you agree that you have read the Terms and Conditions, set out in this document, and will be bound by these, as well as applicable terms and conditions set out by the Service Provider.
By making a booking, you agree that you are of the appropriate age, and in the event that any age restrictions apply to the booking, you confirm that you and other parties to the booking are of the appropriate age.
The client is responsible for abiding with any safety instructions and recommendations provided to him/her. ATC shall not be responsible for any resultant loss or damage due to a failure of the client in this regard.
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that he/she and those on whose behalf he/she booked the overnight stay(s) and/or activity(s) has all necessary travel documents (passports, visas, travel insurance etc.).
ATC will make every effort to operate all overnight stay(s) and/or activity(s) as described in the relevant booking confirmation, but it reserves the right at its discretion to modify or cancel any overnight stay(s) and/or activity(s) arrangement based on the existing field conditions. Such material modification or cancellation may be made by ATC due to a force majeure event (including, but not limited to hindrance preventing fulfilment which is beyond the Party's control and which the Party reasonably could not be expected to have taken into account at the entry into of the Contract or when the obligation was incurred, such as threat of war, hostilities, riots, civil commotion, strikes, disaster, and terrorist activity) or any other circumstances outside ATC's control. In such an event, the client will be notified and suitable alternative arrangements (as far as possible) will be proposed. In the event of those alternative arrangements not being acceptable to the client, ATC will not make any refund of mony paid as deposit or otherwise.
Full Payment for the selected overnight stay(s) and/or activity(s) needs to be done prior to the start of the overnight stay(s) and/or activity(s).
ATC reserves the right to correct promotional or pricing errors at any time, or to increase the price in the event of cost increases due to changes effected by applicable law, airfares, cruise fares, currency fluctuations, taxes, or fuel surcharges.
Method of payment will be online via credit card. The pricing shown on the site is final (includes bank charges and all applicable taxes).